1.2

I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement any of my suggestions and I got absolutely NO marketing calls from their "so called" marketing efforts on my behalf.

I cancelled my service with Addzup and they proceeded to bill me twice in June for doing nothing.

Unethical company that does not do what is promised and does not do the right thing in their business practices. Unscrupulous and unethical.

This company will be out of business in a few months. Get out of here quick!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service practices and unethical. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "totally unhappy with website, services, and customer service. unethical, unscrupulous company." of marketing services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $198. Adzzup needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marketing services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Adzzup.

Had an Experience with Adzzup?

Comments

You are the unethical one here!!!!